Rune is a trademark buff of the Runic Legion guild. It stores a specified amount of "runes" per activation on the card(s) it affects. These are also used to power up Runic Skills by about half of their original amount per Rune. After the Ability Phase but before the Sword Phase, all unused Runes deal 200 base damage each onto the opponent.
Rune 2 activated once: Stores 2 Rune. (2 Runes = 400 DMG)
Rune 1 activated 3 times: Stores 1 Rune 3 times. (3 Runes = 600 DMG)
- Because it is a buff, Spellbreaker can remove it.
- Rune damage can be increased by +DMG buffs, Criticals, and the Lightning debuff.
- Rune damage can be decreased and mitigated by -DMG debuffs, Dodges, Shields, Scarab, Bulwark , and Resilience.
- Every hit of Rune triggers the following buffs and debuffs: Thorns, Rage, and Berserk.
- Almost every Runic Legion hero is known to have this skill.
- Tristam is the exception
- Sapient of the Runic Legion is currently the only Group Rune buffer in the game, and only for his guildmates.
Pages in category "Rune"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.