Riposte is a type of buff that inflicts Hero's current Strength as damage to opponent when being attacked by opponent (sword only)
Riposte 2 = The next 2 sword attacks from opponent will inflict the hero's strength as damage to opponent
For example, our hero has 100 Strength and 2 Riposte buff. Opponent with 75 Strength attacks us with sword twice:
Our hero receive = 2 x 75 damage = 150 damage
Opponent's hero will receive = 2 x 100 = 200 damage
And our riposte counts decrease to 0 (2-2 = 0)
- Can only be triggered if opponent deals damage with sword attack
- 0 damage will not trigger Riposte
- Rage and berserk will trigger from riposte
- Critical is used when riposte is triggered. Opponent's dodge will also be consumed on trigger
- Powder on opponent will not trigger from Riposte
- Shield won't trigger Riposte if the resulting sword damage is 0
- +DMG/-DMG Buff / Debuff also affects Riposte damage
- Can be removed by Spellbreaker
Pages in category "Riposte"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.