+DMG Buff is a type of buff that increase all skill and sword damage (except shock attack) by X amount
+30 DMG Buff = All swords and skill damages are increased by 30
If the Hero casts 'Hit 150', the opponent will receive 150 + 30 = 180 damage
If the Hero casts 'Shock 200', the opponent will receive 200 damage (not affected)
- Shock is not affected by this buff
- +DMG Buff only increase the damage, not the skill effect. Example: Fireball 200 with +50 DMG buff will result to 250 damage and -20 DMG (not -25) Debuff to opponent
- Critical and dodge also affects the damage output. Example: Hero with Critical 1 and +50 DMG Buff inflicts Hit 250. The damage delivered will be (250 + 50) x 2 = 600 damage
- Spellbreaker removes this buff
- Powder only calculates this DMG buff 1 time (not 3 times). See its counter, -DMG Debuff, for more details
Pages in category "+DMG Buff"
The following 66 pages are in this category, out of 66 total.